This list is of judges who have consented to have their details published on the website. It may not include all judges on the club's A3 list. Our full judges list is sent to secretaries of UK championship shows. Secretaries of canine societies that schedule breed classes for Belgian Shepherd Dogs of any variety should email email@example.com if a complete list is required.
To be placed on the A3 list applicants must have a minimum of seven years judging experience in the breed and have the support of the NBSDC; judged for two years whilst on the ‘B*’ judging list, judged a total 20 classes and a further 60 dogs. They must also meet the following Kennel Club requirements:
- To have stewarded on at least 12 occasions.
- To have owned or bred at least three dogs at the time they first gained their stud book number.
- To have attended a seminar given by a KC Accredited Trainer; passed the relevant examination on KC Regulations and Judging Procedures.
- To have attended a seminar by a KC Accredited Trainer and passed the Points of the Dog Assessment.
- To have attended at least one breed specific seminar run in accordance with the relevant KC Code of Best Practice and passed the exam and/or assessment where applicable.
A3 list breed specialist
|Angier, Mrs K
Newcastle Upon Tyne
|Daly-Meehan, Mrs R
||00353 41 685452
||5 Maple Drive
|Munro, Mr C
A3 list non- breed specialist
10 Glebe Close